Social Media Specialist
Here at Myers Marketing Management, we are seeking a passionate individual who has experience in social media marketing and stays up-to- date with the trends. As a Social Media Specialist for Myers Marketing Management, you will assist our current social media marketing team in all things creative. You will be responsible for digital content creation involving graphic posts, photography, videography, and more. All work you do will be to WIN for our ePartners in all aspects of the marketing process, with an emphasis on social media. If your work ethic and experience make you the perfect candidate, we want to hear from you!
- Assist the social media team in any digital design or creative visuals and captions needed for ePartners’ social media
- Create content and explore social platforms and messaging for Myers Marketing and our Partners alongside our marketing and social media team
- Work in all forms of social media and create content and designs for each – Google, LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, etc.
- Work in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and other Creative Suite systems to create design content for social media posts
- Work with Partners to create compelling visual content that fits strategy and messaging, ensuring videos and photos are on-brand and effective
- Pitch content ideas for our ePartners’ social media accounts
- Gather and create content of all kinds – videos, images, graphic design, etc. for social media
- Develop, manage, and track Myers Marketing Management and all ePartners’ social media content daily
- Take notes during meetings to ensure the highest quality of work is provided for our ePartners
- Develop project briefs, drafts, and reports
- Work client events and outreach
- Analyze social platform data to optimize campaigns and create messaging
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
- Market research and gather documentation
- Attend company functions and networking events
- Update and post social media and website content
- Contribute to the creative process within the Myers Marketing Management
- Perform all duties assigned and be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
- 4+ years of experience in social media marketing, content creation, and strategic communications on social media platforms to benefit companies.
- Extensive understanding and proven track record in content leveraging and captivating content.
- Passionate about all types of social media and authentic content
- Notable success in developing a brand’s relationship with its community and following, specifically through social media platforms
- Proficient computer skills, including all Google Suite Products and Project Management Tools
- Provide reference to speak on your time management on deadlines within a marketing team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to identify and strategize for target audiences for each market and ePartner
- Self-directed, able to work without supervision, and willing to start projects on their own
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Coachable and motivated by serving ethical businesses
- Advanced in Adobe Creative Suite systems
- Wields social apps like a master
- Has an eye for photography and good content
- Has skills in photography, videography, and editing
- An understanding of the legal requirements of design
- Ability to identify target audiences for each market and ePartner
Are you right for the job? Apply today and join our awesome team here at Myers Marketing Management!