Full Time Position
If you like chasing rankings and tinkering with links and copy, we’ve got your dream job! We are seeking a savvy and curious SEO Specialist to join our growing marketing firm in downtown Tulsa (or wherever you have a killer Internet connection).
In this role, you will be expected to test, analyze, and change our Partners’ websites to optimize them for valuable keywords on top search engines. Google changes its algorithms that help content rank almost constantly, so being able to maintain current best practices with enthusiasm is a must. This role is perfect for someone who has a collaborative spirit and a deep understanding of the three levels of search engine optimization (SEO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop optimization strategies that increase and enhance our Partners’ website rankings on the search engine results page (SERP)
- Examine and change architecture, content, and links on Partners’ websites to bolster SEO position ranks for research-based target keywords
- Run frequent tests and analyze data and results to achieve maximum ROI
- Develop link-building strategy to improve authority and search engine rankings
- Monitor and track performance metrics using Google Analytics and Data Studio
- Research and implement SEO recommendations based on industry trends and insight
- Conduct ongoing keyword research and optimization opportunities for internal and external Partners
- Ensure paid SEO/pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns stay on budget
- Collaborate closely with our Content Strategist to drive SEO across all content creation and content marketing
- Perform other job duties as assigned; be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Comprehension and ongoing development of the three levels of SEO: technical, on-page SEO, and off-page optimization
- In-depth knowledge and experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, SEOprofiler, or other programs
- Desire to think big-picture and create goals that drive traffic and conversions and increase brand awareness
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong organizational, analytical, and time management skills
- Ability to maintain highest level of professionalism while working with internal and external Partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Marketing, Communications, or other related field
- Certifications through Skillshop, Yoast Academy, SEMrush Academy, Moz, or others
Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply. Upskilling with certifications is a big plus!
Daily tasks for the SEO Specialist role will be performed remotely or in-office in our new downtown Tulsa digs, a brand-new space near some of Tulsa’s top hotspots like a juice bar, sushi and ramen eateries, a rooftop Mexican restaurant, several coffee shops, and quick access to major highways so you can get in and out of the office with ease. At times, this position may also require:
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 25 pounds
Salary for the SEO Specialist position will be commensurate with experience and skill set.