Lead Web Developer
Full Time Position
We are looking for the missing puzzle piece to our bigger picture! If you are a web developer that has a knack for building a strong team around you, keep reading. Does working with your team to build the perfect cutting edge website fulfill your purpose? Are you a helper by heart who wants to use your talents for the greater good of those around you? This position will boldly lead the Myers Marketing Web Department. You will be responsible for using your creative brain and top notch coding skill set to build showstopping websites as a team. You will invest in your teammates and lead by example while you collaborate with other Myers Marketing departments. You and your team will meet deadlines, grow as you go and celebrate the process.
Applicants: Please include a link to your online portfolio or send relevant web samples to Dani Myers at email@example.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and lead a team of web rockstars
- Teach those rockstars and lead by example by working as a team player
- Manage the project pipeline of the Web Team, check in with teammates regarding deadlines
- Implement best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Be a student of the web, have a passion for staying up to date on all the new SEO topics
- Work with the team to set and meet deadlines for various partners
- Develop show stopping websites from back to front
- Work and communicate within project management software
- Work in close partnership with our Creative Director, SEO Specialist, and Graphic Designer to ensure high-value output for MMM Partners
- Perform other job duties as assigned; be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar position
- Possess a curious and creative spirit
- Aesthetically motivated
- Ability to see an end goal and work backwards to achieve it
- A helpful and humble mindset
- Natural problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain highest level of professionalism while working with internal and external Partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming or related field is a plus
- At least one to three years of experience as a Full Stack Developer
- At least one to three years of experience building and managing a web team
Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
Daily tasks for the Lead Web Developer role will be performed in-office in our new downtown Tulsa digs alongside a variety of other creatives who are passionate about winning at all stages and objectives. Our offices are conveniently located near several major highways in a brand-new space next to several coffee shops and swanky lunch spots. At times, this position may also require:
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 25 pound
Salary for the Lead Web Developer position will be commensurate with experience and skill set.