Full Time Position
We are seeking a talented, motivated Creative Director who knows the ins and outs of marketing and advertising to manage a small team of creatives at our growing marketing firm in downtown Tulsa. In this role, you will be expected to be a confident and equitable leader, manage multiple deadlines, and maximize the talents of the team. As the Creative Director, you will work closely with the Myers Marketing Management team to deliver high-quality content that meets the expectations of our various Partners. This role is perfect for a design master and highly-skilled multitasker who is diplomatic but focused and eager to cultivate new and existing internal and external Partners of Myers Marketing Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Guide and support creative team from concept to completion
- Liaise and provide ongoing support and guidance for all creative team members
- Translate Partner objectives and lead creative sessions for new and ongoing work
- Work closely with Partners to understand business objectives and accept feedback on all creative work
- Supervise marketing campaigns and assist with strategy and direction as needed
- Oversee profitability, budgets, timelines, and deliverables within department
- Provide insights and reporting to leadership team at Myers Marketing Management
- Evaluate and understand advertising trends across a variety of industries
- Perform other job duties as assigned; be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 4+ years experience leading and managing a creative team
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills that help the team shine
- Proficiency in crafting meaningful and strategic brand stories for various Partners
- Must have strong presentation skills for pitches and proposals
- Must be creative, strategic, and able to think on your toes
- Ability to maintain highest level of professionalism while working with internal and external Partners
- Must be proficient in Adobe products
- Experience in both digital and traditional media design/development
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- A minimum of five years’ experience with brand development, multi-channel marketing models, and emerging technologies
Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
Daily tasks for the Creative Lead role will be performed in-office in our new studio office alongside a variety of other creatives who are ultra-talented and passionate about winning at all stages and objectives. Our office is near sushi and ramen joints, a rooftop Mexican restaurant, coffee shops, yoga studios, and so much more 𑁋 at Myers Marketing Management, we’re doing work from our hearts right in the heart of downtown Tulsa!
At times, this position may also require:
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 25 pounds
Salary for the Creative Lead position will be commensurate with experience and skill set.