We seek a creative, focused Graphic Artist/Designer to join our growing marketing firm. In this role, you will be expected to produce high-quality creative for our partners, including direction and support from concept to completion. You will focus on creating quality visual content that provides value, beauty, and authenticity across all media.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Thumb Stopping Graphics for the use of advertising, marketing, and promotions
- Work collaboratively with Teams of Marketing Specialists
- Translate Partner objectives and goals into new and ongoing eye-catching, sticky campaign creative
- Work closely with Partners and Account Managers to understand business objectives to cultivate effective campaign creative
- Supervise the design elements for assigned campaigns and assist with strategy and direction as needed
- Oversee profitability, budgets, timelines, and deliverables of assigned campaigns in relation to creative budgets
- Provide insights and reporting to the leadership team at Myers Marketing Management
- Evaluate and understand advertising trends across a variety of industries
- Perform other job duties as assigned; be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Experience working with a team and clients
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills that help the team shine
- Focus on crafting meaningful and strategic brand stories for various clients
- Must have strong presentation skills for pitches and proposals
- Must be creative, strategic, and able to think on your toes
- Ability to maintain the highest level of professionalism while working with internal and external Partners
- Must be proficient in all Adobe products
- Experience in both digital and traditional media design/development
- Must have experience in designing apparel and print
- MUST love this process and see yourself helping businesses grow through design
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years experience with brand development, multi-channel marketing models, and emerging technologies
Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
Daily tasks for the Graphic Artist/Designer role will be performed in-office in our new Downtown Tulsa office alongside a variety of other professionals who are ultra-talented and passionate about winning at all stages and objectives. Our office is in the Blue Dome District and is near ONEOK Field, Greenwood, Guthrie Green, Studios, coffee shops, yoga studios, and so much more 𑁋 at Myers Marketing Management, we’re doing work with a heart right in the heart of downtown Tulsa!
At times, this position may also require:
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 25 pounds
The salary for the Graphic Artist/Designer position will be commensurate with experience and skill set.