Intern Duties and Responsibilities Related to Marketing:
○ Create digital brand assets within partner projects
○ Create Social Posts for partners
○ Gather photos and videos during peak times
○ Edits design files
○ Contribute to the design team in a variety of ways
○ Take notes and memos during meetings
○ Develop project briefs, drafts, and reports.
○ Work client events and outreach.
○ Manage databases and input information, data, and records.
○ Market research and gather documentation.
○ Attend company functions and networking events
○ Shadow multiple Marketing-related positions and train in a variety of tasks
○ Update web creative
○ Contribute to the creative process within the Myers Marketing
Management: iPartner team.
Intern Requirements and Qualifications:
○ Upper level – Undergraduate College Student
○ Proficient computer skills, including all Google Suite Products
○ Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
○ Excellent written and verbal communication skills
○ Self-directed and able to work without supervision
○ Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
○ Coachable and motivated by self-growth
○ Knowledgeable in photoshop
○ An eye for design that converts
○ An understanding of the legal requirements of design
○ Trained with a thorough understanding of the Adobe Suite
Payscale for C Level Interns ranges $9-11.50 per hour depending on skill level and availability.