21 Questions with Danielle Myers
by Clare Reynolds | Feb 16, 2022
For this special day – Dani’s Birthday – we’ve gathered 21 questions so you can get to know her a little bit better! Explore Dani’s why’s for marketing at Myers Marketing, learn a little about the business, and her personal inspirations too!
- Firstly, how did you start your day?
- Secondly, if you could spend your day with someone who would it be?
- Tough question… My husband and kids
- Thirdly, what would you do with them?
- Something outside
- How would you describe your role at Myers Marketing Management?
- How does being a mother influence your business?
- In every way, more empathetic than anything
- When did you know it was time to start your own business – Myers Marketing?
- I think it’s a journey for everyone, it’s a privilege to own a business.
- What’s a marketing trend you think will come back?
- What’s a marketing trend you think shouldn’t come back?
- Bad Flash Mobs
- True or False, you used to live in Montana
- What’s your “go to” snack?
- Sadly… Candy
- What’s your go to hair style?
- This one
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make it better?
- Go Outside
- What do you love about marketing?
- Then, which form of marketing do you like working with the best? (social, digital, print)
- Trick question, they are all very similar
- If you weren’t in marketing, what career would you choose?
- Is it hard to work with your spouse as a business partner?
- Next, what’s your coffee order from Starbucks?
- It depends on the day, London Fog is my go to when I can’t decide.
- What is your “go to” song for singing in the car?
- Also it depends on the day, I like the song Listening, by Chris…. something
- How do you end your day?
- Snuggles with my two year old
- What’s the best part of owning your own business?
- The People
- Finally, what’s one piece of advice you can give for a business owner struggling with marketing?
- Stay genuine to who you are and partner with people who know what they are doing!
Happy Birthday Dani from all of us at Myers Marketing Management!