See more about this article on our YouTube Channel
21 Questions with Danielle Myers
For this special day – Dani’s Birthday – we’ve gathered 21 questions so you can get to know her a little bit better! Explore Dani’s why’s for marketing at Myers Marketing, learn a little about the business, and her personal inspirations too!
- Firstly, how did you start your day?
- Secondly, if you could spend your day with someone who would it be?
- Tough question… My husband and kids
- Thirdly, what would you do with them?
- Something outside
- How would you describe your role at Myers Marketing Management?
- How does being a mother influence your business?
- In every way, more empathetic than anything
- When did you know it was time to start your own business – Myers Marketing?
- I think it’s a journey for everyone, it’s a privilege to own a business.
- What’s a marketing trend you think will come back?
- What’s a marketing trend you think shouldn’t come back?
- Bad Flash Mobs
- True or False, you used to live in Montana
- What’s your “go to” snack?
- Sadly… Candy
- What’s your go to hair style?
- This one
- When you’re having a bad day, what do you do to make it better?
- Go Outside
- What do you love about marketing?
- Then, which form of marketing do you like working with the best? (social, digital, print)
- Trick question, they are all very similar
- If you weren’t in marketing, what career would you choose?
- Is it hard to work with your spouse as a business partner?
- Next, what’s your coffee order from Starbucks?
- It depends on the day, London Fog is my go to when I can’t decide.
- What is your “go to” song for singing in the car?
- Also it depends on the day, I like the song Listening, by Chris…. something
- How do you end your day?
- Snuggles with my two year old
- What’s the best part of owning your own business?
- The People
- Finally, what’s one piece of advice you can give for a business owner struggling with marketing?
- Stay genuine to who you are and partner with people who know what they are doing!
See more about this article on our YouTube ChannelDanielle Myers started her marketing firm, Myers Marketing Management, at her dining room table over a...
Win with Our Team at Myers Marketing Why hire one full time staff member when you can hire a high functioning, creative, and fully trained...