Duties and Responsibilities related to the Web Department:
- Update and edit website content, posts and pages.
- Design landing pages that convert for a variety of industries.
- Optimize pages for SEO using white hat methods (h structure, content, backlinking, etc).
- Provide technical support related to web-based systems.
- Test and give feedback on new and existing technologies.
- Experiment with new technologies and features.
- Assist in troubleshooting issues on web-based systems.
- Learn and create web systems using WordPress and DIVI.
- Assist in gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Assist in maintaining, expanding, and scaling existing sites.
- Keep up to date in emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Upper level – Undergraduate College Student: or seeking a career change with 4+ years of experience working in a professional environment.
- Passionate about web development and design.
- Proficient computer skills, including all Google Suite Products.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Coachable and motivated by self-growth.
- Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, as well as WordPress and drag and drop editors.
- An eye for excellent web page design.
Payscale for C Level Interns ranges $9-11.50 per hour depending on skill level and availability.