Full Time Position
Calling all storytellers and wordsmiths! We are seeking a strong Content Strategist to join our growing marketing firm in our new downtown Tulsa office. In this role, you will research, write, edit, and publish content for multiple digital platforms for various Partners of Myers Marketing Management (MMM). You will focus on crafting compelling copy for websites, blogs, social media posts, videos, email newsletters, infographics, and more in order to increase brand awareness and sell or promote a good or service for MMM Partners. This role is ideal for grammar fanatics and avid researchers who can multitask and bust out content that zings, even under tight deadlines.
Applicants: Please include a link to your online portfolio or send relevant copywriting samples to Dani at email@example.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as subject matter expert and develop copy that connects with consumers
- Conduct exhaustive research to gain in-depth knowledge of all MMM Partners
- Follow style guidelines for tone and voice across all Partner personas
- Create and adhere to editorial calendars and strategize content pillars
- Implement best practices for search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Ensure that content marketing strategies satisfy Partner objectives
- Execute content audits as needed to correct any existing inconsistencies or redundancies
- Work in close partnership with our Creative Director, SEO Specialist, and Graphic Designer to ensure high-value output for MMM Partners
- Perform other job duties as assigned; be prepared to WIN at all stages and objectives
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist or similar position
- Proficient in proofreading and editing and ability to strike while the iron is hot ???? a track record of managing and meeting multiple deadlines is a must!
- Confident and effective communicator (written and oral)
- Familiarity with WordPress, Google Suite, and SEO tools like SEMrush or Keywords Everywhere
- Basic understanding of web publishing and HTML
- Ability to maintain highest level of professionalism while working with internal and external Partners
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Marketing, or other related field
- At least one to three years of experience writing content for a brand, ad agency, or digital/e-commerce product
Applicants with an equivalent combination of education and experience are encouraged to apply.
Daily tasks for the Content Strategist role will be performed remotely or in-office in our new downtown Tulsa digs alongside a variety of other creatives who are passionate about winning at all stages and objectives. Our offices are conveniently located near several major highways in a brand-new space next to several coffee shops and swanky lunch spots. At times, this position may also require:
- Extended periods of walking or standing
- Lifting and carrying objects up to 25 pounds
Salary for the Content Strategist position will be commensurate with experience and skill set.